The big arts jobs round-up: 9-15 March 2015
We had 30 jobs posted on Artful Jobs this week. Companies of all sorts (we’re talking theatres, museums, festivals and dance companies) are after all sorts of people, from artistic directors, booksales administrators, marketing officers, fundraising managers and more.
Seen something you like? Then get applying – that job could be yours!
Seen something someone else might like? Give them a helping hand and share the link with them.
NB: it’s very possible that by the time you come to read this some of the application deadlines may have passed. To stay bang up-to-date you should join the email list, follow @artfuljobs on Twitter and set your job alerts.
- Executive Director – Shobana Jeyasingh Dance
- Manager, Communications and Marketing – Intermusica
- Finance Manager – Independent Cinema Office
- Patrons Manager – Royal Academy of Arts
- Senior Website Producer – Southbank Centre
- Head of Music – Roundhouse
- Director – Iniva
- Marketing Officer – Rich Mix
- Systems Developer – DACS
- Copyright Assistant (Digital) – ABRSM
- Marketing Officer – White Rock Theatre
- Head of Creative Learning – Gulbenkian
- Head of Resources & Enterprise – Modern Art Oxford
- Artistic Director – National Dance Company Wales
- Marketing & Engagement Manager – National Dance Company Wales
- Programme Administrator – National Dance Company Wales
- Assistant Administrator – Live & Local
- Marketing & Communications Manager – Live & Local
- ESP and Public Programmer – Eastside Projects
- Marketing Officer – Belgrade Theatre
- Marketing Officer/Assistant – BAME Audience Development – Belgrade Theatre
- Development Officer – Edinburgh Art Festival
- Operations Manager – Edinburgh International Book Festival
- Booksales Administrator – Edinburgh International Book Festival