The big arts jobs round-up: 6-12 April 2015
This week there are 20 new jobs, with roles in education, marketing, digital, fundraising and technical. One of them features our favourite job title so far – see if you can see which one we mean. There are also some jobs going with some of tonight’s Olivier Award winners (big congrats to them).
Seen something you like? Then get applying – that job could be yours!
Seen something someone else might like? Give them a helping hand and share the link with them.
NB: it’s very possible that by the time you come to read this some of the application deadlines may have passed. To stay bang up-to-date you should join the email list, follow @artfuljobs on Twitter and set your job alerts.
- Social Content Editor – National Theatre
- Genesis Fellow/Associate Director – Young Vic
- Deputy Head of Young Court – Royal Court
- Deputy Head of Stage – Hampstead Theatre
- Payback Executive – DACS
- Series Producer, Film and Broadcast – Royal Opera House
- Associate Producer – Headlong
- Communications Manager and Assistant to CEO – SPACE
- Trust and Foundations Manager – Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment
- CRM Database Officer – Geffrye Museum
- Commercial Manager – Geffrye Museum
- Education Officer – Jacksons Lane
- Programme Manager Youth and Community – The Albany
- Marketing Coordinator – Watershed
- Web Developer – Watershed
- Programming and Producing Manager – Pavilion Dance South West
- Digital Marketing Officer – Royal Shakespeare Company
- Programme Co-ordinator – Town Hall Symphony Hall
- Project Manager (Jazzlines Talent Development) – Town Hall Symphony Hall